PLEASE VIEW OUR HOME PAGE WITH A SPECIAL OFFER FOR MAY 2022 DATES.
ALTHOUGH RESTRICTIONS HAVE ENDED, WE CONTINUE TO SANITISE TABLES AFTER EACH USE AND THERE ARE SANITISING STATIONS IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE HOTEL
- Detailed risk assessments have been carried out for each department and staff trained accordingly. Staff have, also, been trained regarding washing hands/sanitising frequently, using a tissue or elbow to sneeze and immediately binning tissue and washing hands. All staff will be wearing masks. Housekeeping will have visors plus masks for cleaning bathrooms, disposable aprons and disposable gloves. Aprons and gloves will be renewed for each room.
- Every public area of the hotel will be thoroughly cleaned each day with frequent follow up sanitising of handles, knobs, telephones, light switches etc.
- Dining tables are set up two meters apart. Screens are between all of Deveau’s tables and at most of the tables in the Marquee, which has been set a rather pleasant restaurant.
- Room service is available as always, – with NO CHARGE – why not consider breakfast in your room?
- The restaurant tables are sanitised and chairs wiped down after each use.
- There are various hand sanitising units in the hotel.
- On departure all guest bedrooms will be deep cleaned by housekeeping followed by sanitisation with a ‘fogger’ Every bed has a mattress protector, and pillow protectors as well as the usual coverings.,
- A letter will be sent to each guest prior to arrival with information on the hotel.
- Payment is preferred by credit or debit card.
- Bills for guests will be sent by e-mail the night before to be checked before payment, which should be made at RECEPTION BEFORE 11.00 A.M.
- Keys will be awaiting guests in their rooms on arrival and should be left on the dressing table of the room on departure. All keys are sanitised before a new arrival.